The AOHT will be an influential and proactive organisation with a strong membership dedicating to achieve the best for the Oral Health Therapists in Singapore.
- Dental insurance by QBE.
- Notification of job opportunities.
- CDE events notifications.
- Discounted rates for CDE events organised by AOHT.
- Representation and advocacy on behalf of members.
- Contact with other Oral Health Therapists and affiliations with similar industry groups
Types of Membership & Fees
Ordinary Membership ($100/1 calendar year, ending 31st Dec of that year)
Ordinary Membership is open to those with Diploma in Dental Hygiene and Therapy from a local accredited tertiary institution or higher.
Ordinary Members are entitled to vote and to hold office in the Society.
Ordinary Members are automatically covered by dental indemnity offered by QBE.
Associate Membership ($60/2 years)
Associate Membership is open to members of the dental profession who are:
- Members of dental auxiliary who are interested in the advancement of dentistry; or
- Students of Diploma in Dental Hygiene and Therapy from a local accredited tertiary institution or higher; or
- Persons who are registered or entitled to be registered in Division I/II of the register of the Singapore Dental Council.
Associate members shall pay dues but are not entitled to vote or to hold office in the Society.
Registration & Renewal
To register with us, click the following link to download the registration form:
You may mail your application form and the supporting documents to:
Association for Oral Health Therapists
2 College Road, Alumni Medical Centre
Singapore 169 850
- Online Payment
Click on this link for online payment (for Ordinary Membership, with basic QBE coverage only)
- Payment via Cheque
Please make cheque payable to “Association for Oral Health Therapists (Singapore)”, indicating your full name, DCR number and contact number at the back of the cheque.
Please mail cheque to :
Association for Oral Health Therapists (Singapore)
(c/o: Singapore Dental Association)
2 College Road
Alumni Medical Centre
- Internet Banking
Account Name: Association for Oral Health Therapists (Singapore)
Maybank Account No: 04191007778
Indicate your full name as reference during fund transfer.
After payment has been made, please reply with the following details:
Your Full Name:
Date & Time:
We will send you an email once we have verified your payment.